- Almonds make a healthy snack as they are packed with protein essential for muscle building and bones.
- The almonds are of the finest quality, have a nutty flavor, and a crunchy and fresh bit.
- Look out for light brown pieces with a smooth finish and sweet taste (which is due to rich oil content).
- These nuts are ideal for topping on cereals, milkshakes, smoothies, as quick snacks, for cooking delicacies, and baking your favorite cakes, cookies, or bread.
- Almonds are powerhouses of nutrition and are often eaten on its own, raw or toasted, it is also a component of various dishes.
- As they keep you feeling full, they are an excellent choice for weight loss and post-workout snacks.
- Almond is considered a nutritive for the brain and nervous system.
- It improves the skin’s complexion and nourishes it. It provides a youthful glow to the skin.