- Dried ground pepper has been used since antiquity for both its flavor and as traditional medicine.
- Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice. It is one of the most common spices added to European cuisine and its descendants.
- Pepper is largely used by meat packers and in canning, pickling, baking, considering for its preservative value. It has the ability to correct the seasoning of dishes, therefore used as a final dash at the end of cooking to effectively adjust the flavor.
- It is also in the preparation of soups, barbecue sauces, pickling, and as the main ingredient in a variety of curry powders.
- Black Peppers are flavorful spices that contain a high content of Vitamins. The dietary fiber content is high; it has no cholesterol and is extremely low in sugar content.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory which helps to reduce arthritis. It helps you to lose weight. It is able to kill certain cancer cells, especially prostate cancer cells.