- Green Cardamom Powder is a highly valued and versatile spice that has its origins in India’s Malabar coast.
- Its pleasing flavor makes it a must in today’s gourmet pantry.
- Its seeds have most of the sweet, highly-perfumed citrus fragrance.
- They are black and sticky with essential oil. Cardamom is an expensive spice, second only to saffron.
- Green cardamom powder is convenient to have for baking and other applications where the spice needs to be ground.
- Freshness and thus flavor are of course compromised when cardamom is pre-ground because it loses flavor soon after grinding.
- Cardamom is mostly used to add aroma to cakes, cookies, fruit compotes, marinades, sausages and deli meats, wines, and liqueurs. In the East, it flavors the meat, fish, rice, omelets, and desserts.
- Ease Symptoms of Digestion Problems
- Detoxify the Body and Remove Waste
- Get Rid of Halitosis or Bad Breath
- A Powerful Diuretic
- Promotes Better Oral Health