- Cashews buttery nuts aren’t just delicious but have a gamut of health benefits.
- Our cashews are ready to be eaten straight out of the box! It’s a common ingredient in desserts.
- Cashews are rich in protein and they can be relished as a garnish in various kinds of sweets, desserts, baked foods, and other dishes before taking them of the heat.
- It boosts your nut intake. This makes them more effective than nuts in thickening water-based dishes such as soups, meat stews, and some Indian milk-based desserts.
- Many Southeast Asian cuisines use cashews for this unusual characteristic, rather than other nuts.
- With zero cholesterol and high levels of minerals, cashews improve blood circulation, control blood cholesterol, and are effective for weight management.
- Cashews are also a rich source of antioxidants, and monounsaturated fats, which promote cardiovascular health.