- Cloves powder is often used to enhance the flavor of meats, curries, meat-marinades.
- Clove is also used to add a few essences to sweet dishes containing fruits.
- It is an essential spice in Indian cooking.
- This clove powder can be also used in a number of desserts, cakes and pie recipes.
- This spice is known for its strong aromatic flavor.
- Savor the delicious flavor this spice infuses in your favorite pulaos or other Indian meals. Sourced fresh, direct from the world-famous spice plantations of Kerala.
- Cloves possess anti-inflammatory and painkilling properties.
- Clove bud extracts significantly controlled the growth of oral pathogens, which are responsible for various oral diseases.
- Cloves can also be used for toothaches due to their pain-killing properties.