- Coriander powder is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite.
- Coriander has a flavor that combines lemon and sage, with a sweet-note as the undertone.
- It’s a cooling spice. Adding ground coriander to pancake and waffle mixes imparts a pleasing taste to it.
- Our finest quality coriander powder is guaranteed not only to be absolutely pure but also to delight your palate with its taste and aroma.
- In India, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Madhya Pradesh are the major producers.
- It removes excess heat in the body making it useful in cooling pitta-related imbalances associated with menopause. It also supports the proper function of the kidneys.