- Raisins (Dry Grapes) are Nature’s candies, both healthy and tasty, and are great for cereal, cooking, or simply snacking.
- Available with us is a hygienically processed assortment of naturally dried grapes called raisins, which is made using seedless grapes.
- You can have them in their natural state or use them as an ingredient in various dishes.
- The chewy delights are high in fiber, rich in energy, and boost your stamina. Loaded with energy, raisins are a delicious source of nutrients and anti-oxidants. A daily intake of 5-10 raisins helps digestion reduces acidity and fights infections.
- Raisins in your diet are good for the eyes and help prevent cavities and tooth decay.
- It helps to remove the toxins from the system preventing diseases like arthritis, gout, kidney stones, and heart diseases.