- Ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, and stews.
- It is specifically used in Punjabi marinades for tandoori vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian starters.
- The aroma of ginger is pleasant and spicy and its flavor is penetrating, slightly biting due to antiseptic or pungent compounds present in it.
- It enhances the tastes of the food item giving it a delicious, natural mouthwatering taste and aroma. Rural Spices ginger powder is made from pure ginger.
- It is a common kitchen ingredient and used as a home remedy due to its curative properties.
- Ginger powder is ancient medicine to treat stomachaches and intestinal problems.
- It detoxifies the body and overcomes fever and cold.