- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is relatively mild in heat, full-flavored, and will redden pretty much anything capable of absorbing color.
- Kashmiri red chillies can be added to marinades, and while frying onions and tomatoes for preparing curries.
- It can be added to curries, vegetable dishes, tomato sauce, soups, and stews in whole, crushed and powdered forms as required by the recipe.
- Roasted Kashmiri red chillies have the exotic feel of the mystical land and are perfect condiments to flavor your rice and biryanis.
- It can also be blended in equal proportion with a spicier red chili powder if you want both color and hotness.
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder is the perfect substitute for regular spices and is great in taste and texture to add to the bold flavor of meals and make delicious.
- It contains antioxidants which boost up the immune system of our body.
- It acts as a great detoxifier.