- Walnuts are wonderful nuts packed with high protein content and omega 3 fatty acids which are vital for cell growth, preventing diseases, and boosting the immune system.
- Walnuts play a significant role in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- The heart benefits of walnuts include lowering cholesterol, reducing inflammation, and improving arterial function.
- A handful of these each day will ensure you get the health benefits to the fullest.
- The walnuts can be added to cakes pies and other exotic dishes as well to enhance their flavor.